To our users Please note that the HCV database site is no longer funded. We try to keep the database updated and the tools running, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee we can provide help for using this site. Data won't be manually curated either.
Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for (public) release
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. SNAP v2.0.1 describes the software with two public releases (2), no new features (0) and one bug fix (1).
08/05/2013 - SNAP v2.1.1
This release includes one bug fix.
- Out-of-memory issues for larger datasets have been resolved.
11/19/2012 - SNAP v2.1.0
This release includes one feature.
Questions or comments? Contact us at
- For datasets larger than 40 sequences the user is prompted with a message that includes the name and id of his/her SNAP job and results will be mailed when the process finished.