To our users Please note that the HCV database site is no longer funded. We try to keep the database updated and the tools running, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee we can provide help for using this site. Data won't be manually curated either.
Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for major releases like software re-writes, etc.
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. Gap Strip/Squeeze v2.1.0 describes the software with two major releases (2), one new features added (1) and no bug fixes (0).
Gap Strip/Squeeze v2.1.0
This release includes one new feature.
- A new user option called 'Use tolerance for [1,2,3] positions in the codon' was added. This option is tied to
the logic of preserving codons. Specifically, it allows the user to specify the number of columns to evaluate for tolerance limits
(default = 1).
Questions or comments? Contact us at