To our users Please note that the HCV database site is no longer funded. We try to keep the database updated and the tools running, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee we can provide help for using this site. Data won't be manually curated either.
Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for major releases like software re-writes, etc.
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. Codon Alignment v2.0.1 describes the software with two public releases (2), no new features (0) and one bug fix (1).
12/03/2012 - Codon Align v2.1.0
This release includes one bug fix.
Questions or comments? Contact us at
- Gap regions drifted out of context which caused erroneous alignments.